Each year, The Writing Conference, Inc., sponsors a writing contest for elementary, junior high/middle, and high school students.
- Students may create one piece of writing: a poem, a narrative, or an ex
- Each of the first place winners will receive a plaque;
- Each second and third place winners will receive a certificate commemorating the award.
- In addition, these winners may choose to have their writing published in The Writers’ Slate.
* English teachers are reminded NOT to submit classroom sets of writing.
The writing that is submitted must be original and can not have been published previously.
The deadline for all entries is January 8, 2018. Winners will be notified in February 2018.